Principal Software Engineer
My public client is THE leader in Interactive Online Marketing and recognized by Forrester as the market leader 6 years running. Their product suite provides customers with a powerful, comprehensive set of integrated applications to design, define, execute, manage and refine Cross-Channel Lifecycle Marketing campaigns across all key digital interactive channels including email, mobile, social and the web.
We are looking for a principal software engineer to help in design and development of the next generation applications and want you to be a part of it.
- Participate in architecture and own the design and development of sub systems or applications
- Work closely with product managers, architects, and engineers to design, develop and deploy high quality SaaS applications.
- Successfully work with cross-functional teams such as user interface, platform, data services and QA teams.
- Mentor software engineers and perform design and code reviews
- Must have excellent understanding and proven competence in full life-cycle development and delivering high quality software on time.
- Must have strong communication and leadership skills.
- BS/MS/PhD in computer science or other relevant technical degree
- 10+ years of professional related experience in designing and developing software applications/products
- Must possess strong architecture, design and coding skills
- Hands on Java, Spring, TestNG, JDBC, JMS, Oracle, Relational database design and performance optimization experience
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly as it relates to
- application design, development, application performance and infrastructure
- Excellent object oriented programming, unit testing, debugging and code organization skills
- Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures
- Experience with high volume distributed application development in a SaaS environment