Department: Product Management
Location: San Francisco
Are you interested in joining the Product Team at one of the fastest growing online advertising companies and the world's largest video ad network and exchange?
My client is seeking an experienced Product Support Manager to help drive the growth of our video ad platform. This role is essential to providing our internal and external constituents with superior service in response to product inquiries and concerns, training and documentation on how to leverage our core technologies, and support in diagnosing, triaging, and prioritizing product issues for our engineering team.
Our ideal candidate will bring to the role a combination of proven technical troubleshooting skills at both the functional and system levels, understanding of online ad serving technologies, familiarity with analysis of complex data sets, excellent communication skills, experience working directly with both engineers and business leaders to address complicated issues, and a passion for nurturing customer relationships.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work for a well-funded, successful startup in a fast growing space with excellent opportunity for career growth. It is a full-time position, reporting to the Director of Product.
· Provide technical support to my clients users via in-person consultation, e-mail, and phone
· Manage all customer support cases, which includes verifying/reproducing issues, extracting and analyzing complex data sets, isolating and diagnosing problems, and resolving concerns
· Work with Product Management and Engineering teams to identify, report, prioritize, and resolve issues
· Provide professional and prompt communication on technical analysis and resolution of customer issues
· Perform after-hours and weekend support coverage on an ad-hoc basis as required
· Stay abreast of all the latest product features and enhancements, and provide training to customers
· Maintain an on-line knowledge base of features and known issues/solutions for both internal and external consumption. Produce product documentation for new features
· Serve as a key voice of the customer inside my client and help drive initiatives within the Product Management team based on customer feedback
· At least 2 years of work experience in a customer-facing technical support environment, minimally at a Tier 2 level (Tier 3 preferred)
· BS in an engineering, technical, or quantitative discipline
· Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, including demonstrated experience working with complex data sets to diagnose problems and define paths to resolution
· Proven ability to prioritize competing projects based on a wide range of business drivers
· Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain complex issues clearly and concisely to a general audience
· Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
· Passion for working in a fast-paced, demanding, and quickly evolving start-up environment
· Highly self-motivated and well-organized, with the ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
ABOUT MY CLIENT
With reach to 150 million monthly unique viewers globally, they are the world’s largest and most trusted video ad network and the leading provider of digital video advertising services. The Network has access to billions of video impressions per month enabling advertisers to execute smart digital video campaigns across a massive pool of web and mobile video inventory. The company’s proprietary buying technology, combined with full site disclosure, detailed performance reports and flexible targeting provide brands and agencies with the reach, frequency and scalability needed to achieve campaign goals. They are a privately held, venture-backed company headquartered in San Francisco, California.