GreenFoot Technologies is searching for a Software Engineer II versed in .NET for one of our Premier Clients in Franklin, TN. Must be Authorized to Work in the US, WITHOUT Sponsorship.
1) 3+ years of solid experience of Object-oriented programming with C#, C++, .NET (Framework, - Core), and Microsoft Visual Studio IDE.
2) Experience in programming on Windows Operating Systems; experience with Windows Embedded OS family a plus; experience with Linux a plus
3) Experience with one or more of the following: SSL, API security, REST, TCP, UDP, WebSockets
4) Excellent communication skills
1) Gaming industry experience
2) Experience in a Kanban based software development environment
Summary Are you a Software Engineer? Are you passionate about creating robust platforms and innovative gaming products? Would you like to experience the power or your Talent Unleashed in a company that values you, is invested in every employee, and exists to bring joy to life through the Power of Play?
We are seeking an ambitious Software Engineer II for a hands-on role working in an Agile/Kanban-based software development environment in creating robust platforms and innovative gaming products for current and emerging markets. The Software Engineer II is responsible for design, code development, debugging, testing, integration, and documentation of software products. This engineer has a solid foundation in software development and will be working on the next generation of gaming platforms for a global leader in the gaming technology industry.
What You’ll Do
• This candidate will be writing code in C# in a Windows environment
• The SE 2 will assist in the creation of technical design documents for product features
• This person will work with senior staff to design code that adheres to the written specifications and participate in peer reviews
• This engineer will be responsible for documenting new/modified code, and develop/automate unit and integration tests to verify the changes
• The SE2 will analyze existing software to debug and troubleshoot ’eld issues that may arise
• Assist in the technical analysis of potential tools and commercial products
• Mentor Software Engineer IQs in becoming familiar with the company’s technical processes
• Perform all other duties as assigned
What We're Looking For
• ®Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field or related experience
• At least 3 years of professional software engineering experience
• At least 1 year of gaming or related technology experience is a plus
• Experience in programming on Windows Operating Systems; experience with Windows Embedded OS family a plus; experience with Linux a plus
• Demonstrable solid experience of Object-oriented programming with C#, C++, .NET (Framework, Core), and Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
• Experience with one or more of the following: SSL, API security, REST, TCP, UDP, WebSockets (Developing servers or server simulators is a plus)
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills