GreenFoot Technologies is searching for a TRAINING AND DEVELOMPMENT MANAGER for one of our manufacturing clients in North Carolina, in either Claremont or Catawba. Full Relo Provided! This is a Direct-hire, On-site Opportunity! No Visa sponsorships are supported. Apply for compensation info.
Our Client is recruiting a Training and Development Manager to join their growing Cable and Connectivity Solutions (CCS) business segment! This role is 100% on site at either their Claremont, NC or Catawba, NC manufacturing locations.
This role will assess developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identify and create training solutions for employees. Actively search, design, and implement effective processes to educate and improve performance is key to success in this role. Additionally, the Training and Development Manager will evaluate effectiveness through performance metrics.
How You Will Make An Impact:
- Lead the development and continuous improvement of a comprehensive training strategy by identifying training needs, creating, recommending, and implementing solutions
- Conduct assessments and analyses to define performance, skill and knowledge gaps and recommends training to drive performance improvement
- Partner with leadership team members to understand their needs related to training and development
- Build and develop programs and curriculum by collaborating with internal subject matter experts to achieve defined training, learning and development objectives
- Contribute to the development of internal training modules (learning objectives, content, evaluation criteria) and train internal trainers
- Create and implement a comprehensive communication strategy for training and development programs
- Establish and maintain performance evaluation methods for training content, delivery, engagement, and outcomes
- Lead and oversee the performance of direct reports
Required Qualifications For Consideration:
- 5+ years experience designing and implementing employee development programs and training processes in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Organizational Development, Learning Management, Instructional Design, or a related field
- Certification in Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP)
- Experience leading direct reports
Perks & Benefits:
Be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision plans, life, and accidental death insurance, a 401(k) plan, and participation in the Company’s Annual Incentive Plan.