GreenFoot Technologies is searching for a Global Director Accounts Payable for one of our clients in Las Vegas, Nevada. This is a Direct Hire, On-Site, Director Level Opportunity.
Our Client is a world leader in gaming entertainment, offering a diverse range of products and services, including electronic gaming machines, social gaming, and casino management systems. They're licensed in 240 gaming jurisdictions and operate in 90 countries around the world. Their team of over 6,500 employees deliver outstanding results by pushing the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and technology. Their mission is simple, they create the world’s greatest gaming experience, every day.
Job Description Summary
The Global Director Accounts Payable & Client Success, prime responsibility is to lead and manage the Accounts Payable team to deliver accurate and timely AP services, standardizing, and globalizing processes as well as partner with our key internal stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement to software that enhances their Accounts Payable experience.
Leading a team of up to 15 based in different regions, you will be accountable for ensuring AP strategy is developed and executed in line with the organization’s objectives and goals with consideration of ensuring services are delivered on time and accurately in the Americas (USA, Canada, LATAM), Australia, New Zealand, Asia, EMEA, India, Digital.
As a leader you will also drive team engagement initiatives and support, through active participation in, broader finance team initiatives to drive culture, engagement, training, and transformation. The aim is to create a team culture of cross collaboration and establish cross functional teams based around same processes.
You will be in control of the entire AP function for Aristocrat which include the end-to-end processing, payments, data integrity, compliance, controls and more. In addition, you will play a key role in the establishment of processes and their own new ERP and OCR and workflow system.
A part of the role is to support initiatives and projects with a view of expansion of AP services across the company.
- Leading a team of up to 15, including 3 regional direct reports. Responsible for direct reports performance and development reviews, Drives cultural and engagement initiatives and positive leadership across the team.
- Drive the cross regional collaboration leveraging best practices of AP processes and software usage to deliver results that exceed customer satisfaction.
- Standardize and globalize process further using LEAN and process improvement tools and techniques. Having had some background or experience as a practitioner in prior roles.
- Building effective relationships with key internal stakeholders to seek feedback on current AP services, software features, with a view to making improvements to processes as well as facilitate software enhancements.
- Formulate and execute the current and future AP strategy to deliver superior customer experiences. Socialize and continually evolve the strategy with key stakeholders.
- You will build out our stakeholder network by analyzing, engaging, and maximizing opportunities to improve the efficiency of their processes. Success in this role will be the design of innovative enhancements to the tools that generate improved efficiencies enabling long term user advocacy.
- Your focus will be on identifying opportunities for product utilization and being the subject matter expert for our users to operate and grow using Concur.
- The ideal candidate will have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that he or she works with. This candidate will be responsible for providing an excellent customer experience and helping our users achieve their desired goals.
- Develop the global strategy on concur expansion globally through keeping a pulse on the Business.
- Engage with Senior leaders on the Concur expansion strategy. Participate in the Concur global expansion.
- Provide consultation to key internal stakeholders and potential new areas on enhancing Concur to improve internal controls and improve usage and adoption.
- Identifies and problem solves issues and challenges and works proactively with other departments to put in place sustainable solutions, to avoid critical delays that could jeopardize overall services.
- Ensures monitoring of team’s activities to ensure adherence to policy and procedures.
- In-depth understanding of the following processes: invoice processing, payment processing, vendor enquiries, vendor master data, Expenses & Corporate Credit Card, Concur administration, intranet maintenance.
- Directs the team to deliver accounts payable services to support these processes. Drives cross-training across the team as well as ensuring processes are documented and maintained.
- Identifies, sponsors, or leads initiatives to support finance transformation to drive more efficiency, accuracy and scalability within the Accounts Payable team, including supporting robotics, BI and other automation/technology driven programs.
- Supports external audit requirements by preparation of requested audit information, including process walk-throughs, sample evidence, analytics and responding to audit queries.
- Undertaken number of expenses and AP transformation projects. Experience in on-boarding new businesses is valued.
- Worked with both in house and externally hosted finance systems. Experience in finance system implementations would be an advantage
- Support key business priority projects.
- Degree qualitied in an accounting related or similar field.
- LEAN Six Sigma skills with at least 3 years of practitioner experience.
- Strong Concur System Admin experience.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a similar leadership role.
- Experience in a global organization with multi-regional teams and processes
- Team management – including building and developing teams, with preference to multi-site teams. Be a driver of team culture and engagement.
- Lead change initiatives across the team to support process improvement.
- Attention to detail to support this gatekeeper role for compliance and control practices.
- Willing to challenge the status quo
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, including management of multiple deliverables to tight deadlines.
Why Our Client?
· World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
· Robust benefits package
· Global career opportunities
· Supports Diversity, Inclusion and Equality
· Flexible working policy