Local Cloud/Mobile Services
company is ramping up to refactor current production system and begin building their new Cloud/Mobile Services and need some real talent to help out. Flex-hours to start and once proven can do a couple days a week remotely. Tats, jeans, piercings and yellow hair are all welcomed…but you gooootta bring the Skills and the Energy!!! If you aren’t about bettering yourself with training, tech shows and certs to better your career…don’t bother applying.
We need individuals of all levels.
Duties and Responsibilities
skills and/or areas of expertise:
- Analyze, design, and develop software solutions for business problems.
- Responsible for developing project plans, and estimates
- Conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies.
- Responsible for analyzing, diagnosing and troubleshooting reported defects as well as designing solutions to problematic code.
- Review and evaluate new code to ensure that logic and syntax are correct
- Mentor and assist lower-level programmers with programming assignments.
- Making presentations to customers, clients or professional peers.
- Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity.
- Work closely with management to evaluate current systems, making suggestions for future development projects.
- As new technologies emerge, expected to learn about and determine the relevance to our business.
- .NET / C# / ASP.NET / MVC Developer – WebApp, UI, Front/Backend