We are looking for multiple developers who will work closely with the business side of the house and the IT team to design, develop, and maintain software applications for supporting different business units in meeting company goals. Chance to work with one of Kansas Cities most respected companies with career advancement opportunity.
- Design, write, test, modify, and document software programs, databases, and applications.
- Complete Project Documentation as defined in the Project Development Process SOP.
- Ensure projects fit within the architectural and maintenance framework.
- Prepare weekly status reports.
- Provide regular status updates to the Application Development Manager and project team.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years application development; experience with .net, Java,
- 1 year experience with a scripting language (i.e., Python).
- N-Tier architectures (Spring, Hibernate, and JSF); Windows and Linux environments.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.