Opportunity to work for one of the premiere companies in Kansas City. Led by an executive team that understands how to build and take care of team members to make sure that company and employees meet their objectives. Potential for growth and career advancement. I you are an “A” player and want to work with “A” players this is the opportunity for you.
- Design, write and maintain user acceptance, integration and regression testing documentation.
- Execute user acceptance, integration and regression testing protocols and document evidence of testing.
- Document issues discovered during the testing process including complete description of the steps taken to initiate the bug.
- Work with software development personnel to resolve application issues discovered during testing.
- Retest resolved bugs to ensure validity of the fix.
- Maintain complete record of testing transactions including pass/fail indicators, retesting efforts, final results and evidence of testing.
- Work with Quality Assurance personnel to ensure complete documentation of project.
- Train the end-users in the use of new or updated functionality.
- Create training documents as needed.
- Work closely with project manager, business director and other testing personnel to ensure timely delivery of the tested product.
- Develop and establish quality testing measures and standards for IS testing processes, new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications.
- Verify and revise quality testing standards as needed.
- Assist in the development of change control processes, practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years’ software testing experience, including developing Test Plans, Creating Test Cases and Test Strategies.
- 2 years’ experience with HP QC and QTP
- Good knowledge in the development and implementation of test scripts for testing applications using various Automation tools, preferred QTP.
- Good understanding of the SDLC process and various Testing Methodologies, prefer Waterfall and Agile Testing experience.
- Experience with at least one or more RDBMS (such as ORACLE, SQL Server)
Be able to use SQL or PL/SQL scripts to create test data and verify test results