Senior Network Architect.
This position is responsible to develop, maintain, support, operate, and enhance the LAN, WAN and related systems. Perform maintenance of network related hardware and software; Develop and execute project plans. Prioritizing which issues deserve immediate attention and have significant impact and requesting the needed resources. Scheduling of network downtimes to minimize user impact. Assist in the design of a highly available network infrastructure and perform analysis of current utilization.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering/Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree
- LAN, WAN and related systems to include Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Wireless and other related peripherals
- Cisco data center architecture configuration including Nexus 7K, 5K, 2K and UCS servers
- Routing protocols OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, HSRP
- WAN connectivity, such as T1/T3, OC3, OC12, frame relay, ATM
- Spanning tree, VTP, port channels, load balancing, SPAN
- Multicast PIM sparse/dense, MSDP
- NAC integration with data and wireless infrastructure
- Cisco network security, ASA firewalls 5585-X ACL, IOS and other models
- MPLS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, Multicast, IPv6, DWDM, SONET, Metro Ethernet, LAN/WAN network design, configuration and troubleshooting
- Understanding of SAN technologies (FC, FCoE, NPV, NPIV, FSPF, iSCSI, etc.)
- Able to design traffic load balancing with F5, MPLS, rate shaping, QoS, VLANs cloud computing and virtualization