We are looking for a Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical talent, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
- Engineer and implement services to meet business needs and IT objectives
- Maintain mastery level understanding of relevant technologies and products
- Provide Legendary Service to IT customers (Internal and External), meeting business expectations and defined SLAs
- Provide recommendations for improvement of existing services, along with new services.
- Facilitate training and cross-training of fellow technicians
- Maintain understanding of business use and business needs of systems
- Identify, manage, and resolve infrastructure and systems problems in the environment.
- Infrastructure fundamentals related to Storage, Network, Compute (F5, Cisco, VMWare ESX/vSphere, Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server)
- Enterprise Infrastructure and Hosting environment technology and process experience
- Infrastructure Automation
- Systems build, design, and implementation process fundamentals
- Exceptionally strong Analytical and Troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Ability to build positive working relationships, interact effectively and proactively
- Self-motivation and drive toward improvement of self and credentials, and systems
- Must be team-oriented
- Weekend and On-call availability
- College degree – 4 Year or Technical Training