Greenfoot Technologies is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer with a passion for software development and a proven track record of working on all layers of systems for one of our select Johnson County, KS Clients. An ideal candidate will be a highly motivated .NET Applications/Services Developer with Object Oriented Programming, Web & SQL skills, and has been responsible for delivering & maintaining end to end software solutions.
The central part of the job will consist of the development of a Web platform using .NET technologies and to provide contributions to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security and performance.
- Collaborate with the product team to design, develop, and support existing as well as create new services, applications for internal and public usage.
- Participates in Software Lifecycle phases with an emphasis on architecture, design, quality and implementation of the assigned items.
- Write high-quality code components following best practices and standards for coding, compliance, security and high performance.
- Write unit tests for authored components and achieve coverage.
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to the applications.
- Create appropriate technical design specifications and documentation.
- Provide estimates for work assignments to deliver solutions.
- Monitor incident management queue. Efficiently resolve, report and close ongoing issues.
- Research and coordinate exploratory work across teams as needed to determine and implement solutions for complex problems.
- Work in close collaboration with other members of a geographically dispersed team using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Perform tasks as assigned by management and provide technical assistance as needed.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in design, develop, implement, and maintain multi-tier public and internal web applications using Microsoft Technologies stack.
- Strong experience in developing code across the full stack - front-end Web UI, middle tier service layer, and back-end database.
- Expertise in both server-side and client-side web development.
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design skills using C# as language.
- Strong experience in writing well designed, testable, efficient code components.
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple components.
- Significant database knowledge and experience; including creating ERD, database objects such as tables, views, writing complex transact queries including stored procedures, functions, etc.
- Working experience with Microsoft Database projects to database development
- Knowledge of integrating identity and access management services frameworks with Microsoft Azure, including federated security, single sign-on is a plus
- Experience working for a SaaS company is a plus.
Required skill set and working experience:
- .NET 4.0/4.5, C#,
- ADO.NET, T-SQL
- ASP.NET MVC 4/5, Web Forms
- JSON, XML, XSL/XSLT, XSD
- Web services; WCF
- MS SQL Server
- RESTful Services and Microsoft Web API
- ORM concepts & experience with LINQ, Dapper, Entity Framework
- SCM tools; GIT/TFS etc.
- Unit Testing using testing frameworks
Good to Have:
- Microsoft Azure AD and Graph API
- OAuth and OpenID Connect protocols
- Web Application Security(OWASP)
- Web-dev Bundler tools
- Automated unit testing & CI. Responsive/adaptive web design
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and logical skills.
- Excellent Communication skills to be able to interact with multiple teams, understand their requirements and transform requirements into service and workflow design.
- Positive Attitude
- Open Communication
- Desire to Make an Impact
- Eager to Understand
- Team Player
- Competitive compensation program
- No-cost group medical/dental insurance
- Stock purchase plan
- Matching 401(k) contributions with 100% vesting
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Company wellness program
- Casual and fun office environment
- Paid State holidays/vacation
- Tuition reimbursement