The CRM Developer/Analyst is responsible for strategic oversight, planning, management, training and customer support of MS Dynamics CRM. Will work in a team environment planning, testing, documenting and implementing new CRM applications and features.
- CRM APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT/DESIGN/CONFIGURATION
- Works with team members, as well as business departments to develop and write application systems and programs.
- Architect, configure and/or develop solutions as required to meet project and/or business specific requirements.
- Tests and revises each solution, including user acceptance testing, to ensure proper performance and efficiencies are met.
- Develops strategy and implements CRM products based on business needs.
- Enhance CRM functionality and automation through the design, build, test and deployment of dialogs, workflows, custom workflows and plugins.
- Design, build and test integration points between CRM and other IT Systems.
- Translate business needs into technical CRM solutions.
- Three to five years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- General database knowledge
- Understanding of relational database design, specifically MS Dynamics CRM
- Practical knowledge of business applications, reporting tools and processes utilizing MS Dynamics CRM
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
This is a Full Time Position. Must have authorization to work in US for any employer. NO H1B’s, Sub-contracts, or Corp to Corp.
- Intermediate development skills, e.g. Java Script, C#, HTML, .NET, XML, Visual Studio 2010 or higher preferred
- Sound knowledge of SQL server – SQL Server Management Studio and SSRS experience preferred