The Salesforce Administrator/Developer will be responsible for performing all tasks required to develop and support the Salesforce.com implementation. These tasks include requirements gathering, developing design documents, administering system configuration, testing, and supporting the system.
- Salesforce application development using Salesforce tools to map business process, implement system automation and integration.
- Full software development lifecycle from technical design to development, testing and deployment, including multiple concurrent Salesforce projects.
- Apply best practices for customizing Salesforce.
- Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery for their respective tracks.
- Provide support and help troubleshoot system issue.
- 3 years’ experience as a Salesforce developer.
- Experience in CRM and enterprise system implementation.
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality.
- Salesforce certification including administrator, developer certified consultant (DEV 401) and Force.com advanced developer certified (DEV 501) would be a plus
- Knowledge of VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Web services, SOQL & SOSL, and APIs.
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs
- Familiar with ETL tools (ie: Mulesoft, Jitterbit, Informatica)
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications via real time and batch process (Sync/async)
- Salesforce user and administrator skills (including using permissions, roles, profile, queues, security setup, views, page layouts).