Database Programmer is responsible for the coding and documenting of the Data Layer, Database Architecture, and EDI of the Test Development, Staging and Production Systems.
· SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and Windows Server. Know SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Report Services (SSRS). Understand Master Data Management (MDM) and Master Data Services (MDS).
· Create, maintain, and design company production data and DBMS based products. This includes SQL coding, planning and documenting the system.
· Create, maintain, and design company Warehouse systems.
· Create, maintain, and design company production data and DBMS based products. This includes SQL coding, planning and documenting the system and its operation.
· Create scripts and SSIS packages for data integration (SSIS), data maintenance or bug fixes.
· Write SQL statements for report generation (SSRS).
· Assist in conducting analysis for the development of new systems and modifications of existing systems.
· Ensure the integrity and security of the data.
· Provide support to end users and customers with software-related issues or problems as necessary.
· Provide operational support to end users and developers, and participate in 24x7x365 DBA On-Call Support rotation.
· Understand the process of EDI communication via FTP.
· Understand MDM with Profisee Maestro tools.
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
· Well-developed skills in a Database programming language with emphasis on MS SQL Server (T-SQL)
· Server Management Studio (SSMS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Report Services (SSRS),
· Minimum 1 year of experience as a programmer in a corporate environment.
· Well-developed skills with SQL Server
· Master Data Management (MDM) and Master Data Services (MDS).
· Solid and proven experience with complex queries
· Well-developed skills in a major operating system, Windows Server
· Well-Develop skills in a major programming language (VB, C#)
· Microsoft Certification
· MBA in a Data Science field