GreenFoot Technologies is searching for a contract Network Engineer for a 3-6 month project. The chosen candidate will Support Operations for our client’s internal data communications systems, including LANs and/or WANs. They will plan, designs and implement networked systems, including configurations, supporting/troubleshooting network problems and coordinate with vendors for installation of such items as routers, bridges, concentrators and switches. They will works on project implementation. They will provide training and assists with proposal writing. They also conduct project planning, cost analysis and vendor comparisons.
- Address front-line customer service calls from the company's clients.
- Write clear, concise and complete specifications.
- Participate in testing new program enhancements.
- Develop programs and support production.
- Participate in estimating, planning design, application development, quality assurance, prototyping, implementation, modification and evaluation of automated systems.
- Recommend solutions to enhance system functionality.
- Configure, test and implement software.
- Review specifications and analyze software releases for compliance to specifications.
- Perform regression testing on system components.
- Execute demonstrations of software via the Internet.
This position requires a minimum of 2 years related experience
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.