Enterprise Data Warehouse Architect will create a new start-up EDW program for one of Kansas City’s top companies. This is an opportunity to build a high quality EDW system to be implemented with an opportunity to work with an experienced team and the ability to use all Microsoft Server, data administration and data modeling skill sets.
· Plans, designs and documents the data structure of the EDW and its components including ETL, ODS, cubes, and BI tools.
· Defines logical attributes and inter-relationships and designs complex data structures to accommodate database production, storage, maintenance and accessibility to enhance performance.
· Responsible for data governance as it pertains to the data warehouse. Interacts with data stewards to define specifications for all data elements.
· Compiles and maintains enterprise-wide data dictionary.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related technical field such as mathematics or statistics OR five years of commensurate experience.
· 5 years of Data warehousing design and programming
· Microsoft Technologies, including SQL Server, SSIS and SSAS
· Expertise in Kimball EDW design of fact and dimension tables and 5 years of designing EDWs.
· Experience with Microsoft APS.
· Microsoft Certified MCSE in Business Intelligence.