is searching for a Senior Product Manager
for the Video Team
of one of our select clients. You will help define and build the roadmap and customer experience for video across all mobile platforms and geographies. You will participate in developing the video strategy and vision, and develop product roadmaps to execute on that vision. This role is inherently cross-functional; you will work closely with engineering, project management, design, operations, finance, legal, business development, customer service, content acquisition, and executive teams to bring products to market, develop and grow business opportunities, and enhance our customer experience. We are looking for someone who is highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and can work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will also have a consistent track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
In this role you will:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Video customer, both existing and potential.
- Own the development of detailed product requirements documents.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and project management teams to deliver on the product roadmap.
- Drive projects, products, and feature launches with teams both inside and outside of the team including business development, content acquisition, legal, marketing, finance, customer service, and operations.
- Extensive years’ experience operating and delivering results in a consumer-facing mobile app/services product management role.
- Success in delivering mobile products and services in a high growth environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MBA Preferred
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strengths in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- A passion for digital video and media.