GreenFoot Technologies is searching for a strong Technical Program Manager for one of our select clients. The successful candidate will be a hands-on technical leader building world-class financial software from the ground up to support the expanding global video business. As a Technical Program Manager you will be responsible for defining projects and features, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional specifications, leading large cross functional and cross organizational programs, and successfully delivering complex programs with accurate results at high scale.
A successful candidate will have a strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, high creativity, great analytical reasoning skills, and, of course, a passion for TV and film. An interest in how we account for and manage the financials for a multi-billion dollar business would also be beneficial.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry, including hands-on management of large, cross-functional software efforts
- Ability to conceptualize complex interrelated applications and system platforms, as well as the ability to effectively communicate those systems to non-technical team members and business partners
- Experience managing efforts in distributed systems and/or developing large scale web applications
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects through work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Strong bias for action and a "get it done" attitude
- Master's degree in Computer Science and/or Business Administration
- Experience with an e-commerce company or high volume financial systems