GreenFoot Technologies is seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager for the Video Direct group of one of our premier clients. This group is a new self-service program for creators and storytellers to make their video content available to customers. This is a strategic role to shape and deliver the technical strategy in this brand new program.
This job will challenge you on various fronts –You will work in close collaboration with business, engineering, and Video Direct Group leaders to leverage large-scale services and features. You will solve technical challenges in large-scale computing, distributed systems, web applications, scalability, and algorithms just to name a few. You will drive future solutions that will impact how the Video Direct Group runs worldwide. You will own regular communication with senior leadership on technology, dependency management, risk mitigation and program health.
The ideal candidate should have thrived and succeeded in delivering broadly adopted technology products or services in a very high growth environment. You should be a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly, and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence. You should have keen business sense and also have developed a deep understanding of technology. Qualified candidates have experience defining programs, mapping product requirements to engineering functional specifications, leading large cross functional and cross organizational programs, and successfully delivering complex programs at high scale.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in internet-related program and technical product management in a software applications environment
- Experience managing efforts in distributed systems and developing large scale web applications
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
- Demonstrated track record across numerous enterprise-wide programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Masters degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment