- Analyze IT project requirements to determine tasks and resources required to implement the project on time and on budget.
- Plan, organize and manage multiple projects including:
- Creating Project Work plans.
- Identifying resources, making assignments, and reporting progress.
- Applying methodology and enforcing project standards to minimize exposure and risk.
- Ensuring project documentation through all phases of the project.
- Liaise with internal and external customers to define business procedures and establish project needs.
- Collaborate with systems and development staff to collect and interpret technical information.
- Develop, standardize, and maintain new or improved processes based on findings and analysis.
- Assist in identifying test scenarios and coordinate with QA on testing for technical infrastructure and development projects
- Communicate process changes, enhancements, project status, and modifications to management, peers, staff, vendors and other Associates so that issues can be resolved.