Senior Software Engineers are responsible for the design, development, maintenance, testing and evaluation of a new or modified software product. From research and design to implementation, training and support. Working in a team on diverse projects utilizing knowledge of critical thinking and problem solving.
A Senior Software Engineer will work tightly with their Development Manager in understanding requirement and project timelines. Working with Software Engineers to ensure best practices, adherence to software standards and sound technical decisions are made and implemented while ensuring that software designs adhere to the architecture design and department standards.
- Extensive involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Design, Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
- Work in Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet timelines with quality deliverables Create Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement the MVC architecture.
- Implement the ORM models like Entity Framework and nHibernate.
- Configure Entity Framework and use EF database first approach by creating tables first and then updated edmx file. Also using log4net write the exception messages into database.
- Implement of client side validations using JQuery, java Script and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Implement AngularJS framework with webAPI interface.
- Implement the Data Access using adapters, nHibernate and linq to sql.
- Implement web API services to passing data to multiple platforms.
- Create database objects like tables, views, procedures, functions using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Modify the existing SQL procedures according to requirement.
- Implement Data Access layer using ADO.net to Communicate with the SQL Server Database and to access, update the data in the database
- Design and implement tables, stored procedures, triggers, views, user defined functions, SQL statements for database operations using ADO. NET.
- Perform unit testing on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test (UAT).