We are looking for an experienced system administrator with a solid understanding of patch management remediation. We have a dynamic infrastructure under constant change and improvement presenting regular challenge and opportunity for contribution, creativity, and technical growth.
This position requires a demonstrated knowledge of Windows OS system administration, analytical and problem solving skills, and a solid understanding of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM). 5 years’ experience with Window OS support required.
- Role is to provide security and compliance patching
- Be accountable for patches across Windows server and Windows workstation environment
- Improve existing procedures for managing patches across all Windows infrastructure, including patch evaluation, severity ranking, risk analysis, prioritization, deployment, follow-up, and issue remediation
- Document, implement and prioritize patches throughout the environment
- Review patching progress against Nexpose reports
- Verification of security vulnerabilities and patches as well as performing deep dive and impact analysis into failed patch deployments
- 5+ years as Windows System Administrator
- Experience in automated patching
- Experience in applying patches to reduce security vulnerabilities
- Computer and network troubleshooting and maintenance
- Hands on experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Virtualization (vSphere/ESX)