GreenFoot Technologies is searching for a BMC Remedy Engineer responsible for the development, configuration, customizations, and development of the enterprise, multi-tenant Remedy IT Service Management (ITSM) Suite with integrated software products utilizing software development lifecycle methodology for one of our select Kansas City, Missouri clients. This position may require making contacts with customers, technical staff, business partners, management, and internal/external auditors. This a multi-year contract opportunity.
• Serves as subject matter expert, possessing in-depth knowledge of a particular area, such as business, computer science, engineering, mathematics, or the various sciences.
• Provides technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environments, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation and implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
• Participates as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases. Applies principles, methods and knowledge of the functional area of capability to specific task order requirements, advanced mathematical principles and methods to exceptionally difficult and narrowly defined technical problems in engineering and other scientific applications to arrive at automated solutions.
• Minimum 3-6 years related experience with in relevant field
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
• BMC Remedy Foundation Training Certification is required
• Two (2) years hands-on experience in performing the installation, upgrade, configuration, application development, and/or customization, administration and integration of the BMC ITSM Remedy based applications (v7.6 or higher) including AR System (v7.5 or higher), Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Service Request Management (SRM), Service Level Management (SLM) and Asset Management and Atrium Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
• Application development experience enhancing out-of-the-box BMC ITSM Remedy based applications (v7.6 or higher) including AR System (v7.5 or higher), Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Service Request Management (SRM), Service Level Management (SLM) and Asset Management and Atrium CMDB
• Application customization experience customizing new forms, objects, workflow, etc. layered with out-of-the-box BMC ITSM Remedy based applications (v7.6 or higher) and AR System (v7.5 or higher) including Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Service Request Management (SRM), Service Level Management (SLM) and Asset Management and Atrium CMDB
• Hands on experience with Tier 2 and Tier 3 support model in IT Operations mission critical 24x7 environment
• Expert level troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills
• Good communications and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
• Mastery of the Microsoft suite to include Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
• Experience with Remedy mid-tier, AR system and database performance tuning/performance optimization
• Systems administration, infrastructure engineering, and network/security engineering, database and data management experience is preferred
• Experience with ITSM Analytics (8.0 or higher), Business Objects Enterprise (BOE), Dashboards for BSM 2.5.01 and Crystal Reports preferred
• Experience with SQL queries/reports from MS SQL Databases
• U.S. Citizenship required
• Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance