GreenFoot Technologies is searching for a WebSphere Portal Engineer for one of our select Kansas City, Missouri clients. This position may require making contacts with customers, technical staff, business partners, management, and internal/external auditors. This a multi-year contract opportunity.
- Request Linux/Unix/Windows servers per customer processes.
- Install Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) software per vendor recommendations.
- Configure COTS software per vendor or customer requirements.
- Review patch levels of COTS software at least quarterly and install versions per vendor recommendations.
- Monitor Incident and Service Request queue and perform work per customer requirements in the time frame requested.
- Adhere to customer Incident and Change Management processes for all activities performed on behalf of customers.
- Design solutions based on customer requirements.
- Create high-level task lists to implement customer designs.
- Communicate and report on tasks associated with customer implementation projects associated with WebSphere Portal
• Minimum 3-6 years related experience with in relevant field
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
• WebSphere Certification is required
• Expert level troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills
• Good communications and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
• Mastery of the Microsoft suite to include Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
• Systems administration, infrastructure engineering, and network/security engineering, database and data management experience is preferred
• Experience with SQL queries/reports from MS SQL Databases
• U.S. Citizenship required
• Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance