· Collaborate on the development of strategic vision and plans
· Develop and maintain a common language to distill stakeholder requirements and communicate vision and plans, to stakeholders.
· Implement communications programs to promote the understanding and adoption of work across the organization.
· Contributes to foster individual and collective creativity, and is responsible for creating processes and procedures for ideation, prototyping and integration of working prototypes into products.
· Build and maintain a relationship with the stakeholders, obtaining learning about and capturing research opportunities.
· Clearly communicate the research opportunities to the team by creating and maintaining the backlog.
· Collaborate with stakeholders and team to prioritize the backlog
· Deeply involved in scrum and sprint planning and meetings
· 10+ years professional Product Owner experience, including outstanding cross departmental communications/writing experience
· Outstanding writing, oral and interpersonal skills
· Extensive knowledge and understanding of software engineering and supply chain logistics terminology
· Ability to develop, blog posts, articles and more, which clearly, accurately and concisely communicate the current state of complex efforts.
· Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and function in a fast-paced environment, but maintain a keen eye for detail
· Ability to continuously identify unique opportunities to promote the research.
· Work well in a team environment, but also able to work independently, self manage and be results driven
· Experience with full lifecycle of software products from inception to deployment and maintenance.