Client Company’s Cabling Solutions business unit requires a Regional Manager – Data Center vertical, with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities. B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals. The ideal candidate has experience researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop and execute the business strategy. The candidate will manage and be responsible for providing unique solutions to various business challenges and will directly communicate with all levels of Client and its Customer contacts.
States included are ND/SD/NE/KS/MN/IA/MO/WI/TX/OK/AR/LA/MS
Description of Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and execute Regional Sales Account Strategy with guidance from Tools and Assembled Products leadership.
• Analyze various markets, identify, develop and foster growth opportunities that align with overall Southwire strategic plan.
• Provide sales guidance, trend analysis and market intelligence within Client to ensure proactive approaches to customer and business challenges as well as react when required.
• Develop strong relationships with various Customer Executive Leaders, Marketing Leadership, Senior Buyers, Customer Personnel, Finance personnel.
• Communicate effectively across all sales touch points to ensure customer strategic plans are understood and supported across the company.
• Monitor and drive understanding of customer progress towards goals through the Client Sales organization to aid in spurring sales growth.
• Align & coordinate Southwire resources as necessary to support customer retention, expansion, and support. (Ex: Customer Shows, Customer Performance Reviews, etc.)
• Coordinate across all Southwire divisions and business groups to collaborate and communicate “One Client” to our customer base.
• Responsible for supporting and advancing the business group’s objectives with respect to all facets of marketing, sales and customer management.
• Perform all other duties as needed or required to maintain and grow profitable business within the assigned account base.
• Execute special projects or implementations such as SalesForce.com.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• At least 5 years’ experience in the Data Center field, technical sales or senior account management required.
• Sales Management experience for national or key strategic accounts is highly recommended.
• Must be able to manage complex relationships internal and external.
• Must exhibit a wide range of independent decision making and control using analytics.
• IEC 60309 experience is required.
• Experience in working with contractors and end users
• Ability to use technology and analysis tools (Excel, Outlook, Web, Analysis for BI, databases and dashboard reporting).
• Up to 50% travel required.